CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nope

We didn't pass. All of us that had cases today have a new court date (I think) on July 18th.

It sounds like MOWA asked for something more. I don't know whether we all needed the same thing or not. Apparently, each MOWA officer is different in what they may ask for so it is not like our dossier where as long as you have a list of docs, you are good to go. Some MOWA officers want more stuff or different stuff than others. I guess that is why a lot of people don't pass the first time and do the second time. Hopefully, once they provide the additional documents needed, MOWA will submit the recommendation so we are good to go at the next court date.

Our agency rep just emailed and said she talked to another agency and they had 11 cases continued for the same reason so good to know it is not just us.

Let's just hope it all gets solved before the next court date

5 comments:

Julie said...

Ugh. So sorry to hear it. I am re-crossing my fingers(and toes!) for the 18th.

Anonymous said...

:-(
Sorry!!! but I've heard the 2nd times a charm!
I know this sucks but there is a big smiling light at the end of the tunnel! :-)

Rebecca said...

Karen's right...second time IS the charm!! Here's to a quick 16 days. We're all going to be lucky if we don't become alcoholics before these kids get home!!! Hang in there....

Chris said...

So sorry Nikko.
I was sure that everything would be perfect today.
You will have your little Fiori home this summer:)
Hugs
Chris

Anonymous said...

Damn!

I'll keep all my digits crossed for you for the 2nd round.