CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Perspective

This was a post from Rhonda to our Yahoo adoption group:
----------------------------------------
"I encourage you to stay strong and optimistic. Adoption is not for the faint of heart and I know you all are courageous women! Do not borrow trouble. Get excited about your court date, celebrate your baby showers, enjoy preparing for your child who will soon be here.

If you fail court, well that is for another day and worrying today will not lessen the pain on that day. Do not let Fear rob you of your joy and optimism for today. Be fearless and bold!

Please do not make me break out into "We are Women, Hear us Roar."
-----------------------------------------
My husband would approve of that message since that is what he tells me all the time, although not quite as eloquently and certainly not with a mention of women roaring.

3 comments:

The Wilkinson's said...

I liked it too. I hope you are feeling more encouraged right now. I know your sweet girl will be home very soon.
Jaclyn

Lisa said...

I was so glad Rhonda and Chris spoke out! Just want I needed to hear too Nikko! Our day is coming girl...until then our little darlings are having some great playtime together :-)))

Chris said...

Hang in there Nikko! Know you are not alone!! We are all warrior women when it comes to our babies!! Keep the faith! Here's to drinking beer, eating pizza and embracing our little chunky monkies together in ET!!
Christine