CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Let's hope the Magic Kingdom brings some magic

I decided to get outta dodge for a few days in order to take my mind off things as we wait for the results of our Friday court date. So I'm going to Disneyworld.


I'm meeting my good friend from Atlanta and her daughters and we are doing the amusement park thing for a couple of days. Should be fun as I love amusement parks. And it's going to be HOT so there may be some pool time involved.

I'm coming back on Saturday morning so I'll either be crazy happy and really, really depressed when I hit the tarmac. For my husband's sake (and my sanity's sake), I really hope it is the former.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Have a great trip Nikko!!!! Here is to some good news on Friday :-)

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! You deserve it!!!
I just booked a Disney cruise for next May and I'm already getting excited. :-)
Take care and relax!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikko,
Thinking of you and Matt all the time. So sorry you still don't have Fiori yet. Was out of town the last month and just got caught up on your blog. Geez, I'm not really religious, but I pray this process ends soon and you welcome your beautiful baby daughter soon.
Love,
Dawn
P.S. I found another box of great clothes. Believe it or not, some actually have a jungle theme - go figure.