CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My latest Fiori purchases

So, these just arrived in the mail today.

In light of the recent pictures of Fiori sitting on a potty, I decided to get one and see if I can keep up the good work. I have a feeling that once she is away from the other kids an not learning by example, it won't work as well but I'll try it out. The Baby Bjorn mini potty is only $10 so even if she hates it, I haven't wasted too much and it's worth a shot.



My friend Benta just got a Mino mini video camera. I've been toying with getting a video camera but know they either sit around gathering dust or you don't have them when you want them since who carries around a big ass video camera all the time. Well, with the YouTube revolution, there are now some pretty cool options out there. The Mino is about as small as a cell phone, is cheap and made for taking and posting videos for the web. And it's totally perfect for shooting video at the orphanages when I pick up Fiori.

I am so going to carry it with me all the time. I just wish I had it the night Kona jumped the pen.

No comments: