CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's not really the end of the journey...

It's actually the beginning.


I picked up my mother, my wife, and my new daughter from the airport today. All are home safe and sound. My mother looked tired from lots of traveling and Nikko caught some bug and is fairly sick. But I'm sure they'll both be back to 100% soon.

Fiori? As advertised. Gorgeous, funny, a talker, not a crier. She's slightly terrified of the dogs and doesn't really know what to make of them yet. (Then again, I'm not sure they know what to make of her either.) But all in all, for the 7 hours she's been home, she's been about as good as she could be.

I'll let Nikko recount the highlights of her trip - but one of them involved Brooke Shields playing peek-a-boo with Fiori in the airport.

Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Chris said...

YAY , Your little princess is Finally home:)
I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear all about the trip.
Hope Nikko feel better soon .

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Fiori (and Nikko)! We can't wait to meet you.

One long journey ends, and another beautiful new chapter starts. We're so happy for you.

Becky, Chris & Amara

Rebecca said...

Yeah! So glad Nikko, Fiori, and Grandma are safely back. Hope everyone is feeling better soon! Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear more! Hope you feel better soon!

Rebecca said...

Glad you're all back safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

ellerbee eight said...

Brooke Shields? Seriously? That baby is something else. I cannot wait to hear all about your trip, your wonderful baby. And most of all, I can't wait to watch her grow up on the pages of your blog for years to come. Write down everything she does; you will treasure it as she grows! Glad you're home!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!

So happy to hear it. And I can't wait to meet Miss Fiori!