CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

She's a porker

We finally got Fiori's medical profile. She weighed 12 pounds at 4 months which is hefty by Ethiopian standards although probably puts her in the 10th percentile in the US. I think there may be a bunch of clothes we have that she's already outgrown. Of course with her recent hospital stay she probably lost a lot of weight.

Funny thing, they gave her a birth date that is almost a month later than the date I was given when I was there. This is not unusual. Now her birth date is listed as 10/29/07 which almost makes her a Halloween baby.

I have also now seen her name spelled five different ways:

Fiori
Feyori
Feori
Fiyory
Fiyore

We're still going with the first which is what I initially wrote down when I first saw her.

1 comment:

habesha child said...

that's the same size Elsa was at referral - 12 pounds at 4 months. I remember thinking that was TINY, until the IA doc told me it was a good size for Ethiopia. :-)

Glad to hear she's a healthy weight!!