CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Nothing good to report

Fiori is feeling under the weather. I don't think it is serious and they already took her to the doctor but of course any issues with illness when I am here and she is there is worrisome.

To add to the mix, I was hoping the agency would have already filed for her court date but they still have not cleared up her paperwork and I just got a message saying they were working on it and are hoping to have her home before summer. Hoping?!?! Before summer?!?! Argggghhhh.

And my mom just called to say her car got broken into for no good reason since she had nothing inside. And we had something like five car breakins in our neighborhood.

OK, I take it back. There are good things to report. Several folks from our agency just got court dates and several other folks have decided to adopt some of the older kids that I met during my visit which is so absolutely wonderful.

No comments: