CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All better now


So the call came at 8am. Our court date is July 2nd!!


Since I am planning to go a bit early to either stop over along the way and/or spend some time traveling in Ethiopia, it means we'll be leaving around mid-July as long as we pass court. Because Matt recently started a new job and I need him to take some time off when she gets back, he'll be staying home and my mom will be coming with me. Plus, I'd rather travel with someone who knows a thing or two about infants since I kind of have no idea what I am doing. Matt's mom would be great too as she is a neo-natal nurse but she has to request vacation a year in advance. Drat.

12 comments:

ellerbee eight said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so happy for you and have been checking your blog daily for updates. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!!!! Yeah Nikko! :-) I love "happy news days"!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! See you in Ethiopia!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY!!! Congratulations!!! this is so so exciting.

I'll be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you to sail through court on July 2.

Chris said...

YAY ,
I am so happy for you and Fiori:)
Congratulation
Chris

Rebecca said...

Woohoo!! Go Nikko!! I am so happy for you....about time, huh!! Bring on July 2nd!!

Shaun said...

OMG NIKKO!!!!!!!!! What great news. I would jump for joy if I could. I have been praying like crazy for little Fiori to come home. I am over the moon happy for you. Come on July 2nd.
hugs,
Shaun

Shaun said...

OMG NIKKO!!!!!!!!! What great news. I would jump for joy if I could. I have been praying like crazy for little Fiori to come home. I am over the moon happy for you. Come on July 2nd.
hugs,
Shaun

Shaun said...

OMG NIKKO!!!!!!!!! What great news. I would jump for joy if I could. I have been praying like crazy for little Fiori to come home. I am over the moon happy for you. Come on July 2nd.
hugs,
Shaun

Chris said...

Woohoo!!! I am on cloud 9 with you Nikko!! I will be praying for us all to pass through on the 2nd so we can have our pizza and beer together in ET!!!

Julie said...

YEAH!!! That is really soon! Great news!