CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

I love McDonald's

OK, I really don't like McDonald's at all. One of my worst bouts of food poisoning was after eating a Filet-o-Fish at the Union Square McDonald's the night before I had to fly to Denver. I tell you, being sick in the airplane lavatory is no fun. And for those of you who have experienced the turbulence flying into Denver, you will appreciate how much more "fun" my lavatory experience was.

All that aside, someone offered to donate a large box of McDonald's happy meal toys on our neighborhood message board. Seems he worked as a consultant for Mickey D's and had a vast collection that he thought about selling on eBay but kindly decided to donate instead. Now I'm not one for promulgating the McDonald's gospel to third world countries but I was trying to figure out a way to take lots of toys with me so no one would feel left out. And this is just perfect! I just brought the box home and I hate to admit it but I'm kind of excited to go through it and see what they have; some of the toys are pretty cool.

No comments: