CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

This does not bode well for the future.

Our girl is a manipulator.

Fiori has starting blowing kisses and giving real kisses and hugs. Totally cute right? Recently though she has been using kisses and hugs to get what she wants.

Just a minute ago, I had the Mino camera out. I was trying to hide it since she loves to see the replay of herself and I just wanted to take the video incognito. She looked up, saw me hide the camera behind me and came over to me with her arms outstretched yelling "mommy" and making a kissy sound. Of course I couldn't resist and I lifted her up to my lap for a hug. She immediately starts hunting around for the Mino and could care less about giving me a hug. Apparently she has been doing this a lot with Matt.

Gotta admit this girl is smart.

2 comments:

Josh said...

I've come to believe that manipulation and negotiation are skills that are built into the DNA.

Rebecca said...

Oh I agree with that! Some kids are just born with the skill!