CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh Crap!

Fiori is quite headstrong and recently she has picked up the word "Mine" which she obviously learned at day care. We are trying to nip it in the bud and we don't indulge "mine". However, she is pretty forceful about getting her way and we have recently seen some hitting when she doesn't (which we also don't indulge).

Today it escalated. Apparently she got into it with another girl over a toy and bit her on the finger. Hard.

I hope she doesn't turn into one of "those kids".

3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh Nikko I have one of those kid here. Ava bit my niece Hannah 3 times a couple of weeks ago. NOT fun. I heard that it is normal but hopefully I wont have to have her teeths pull :) Sorry can't write in English this am.

Laurie said...

I hate to admit it, but Layla is not just one of "those kids" - she's an official biter! She always makes sure that she kisses afterwards to make it better, as if that makes up for it! She is getting better and recently went over a month without biting, then bit 2 kids in one day. Oh, and we are VERY familiar with "mine" which I also think she learned at daycare. I certainly don't indulge these things either, but she is willful! Gotta love that Ethiopian spirit!

Rebecca said...

Oh, uh....is it okay that I'm laughing! I told Dave just the other day that I think Ava is turning into "one of those kids"...wonder what all these headstrong gals are going to do in Dallas!!! Laurie said willful. I'm gonna use that. It's way better than some I've thought of!!