CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

There's some hope for America


So my staunchest Republican friend has gone a wee bit green. She has vowed to stop using plastic bags and told us all about Neela Bags - cool reusable bags to take with you on your shopping trip. I suppose it also helps that the company was started by a friend of hers but, hey, whatever makes you go green I am fine with.

Now I typically use paper and have been meaning to buy some reusable bags but I am against advertising for stores so have not been into the Whole Foods or Safeway branded options. But I love Neela Bags as they just look so cute. I got them a week ago and have already used them several times. Sadly, they are also about the most fashionable thing about me these days.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Nikko! Like the fashionable bags!! Great idea! Hope your local PD is out of your neighborhood! Enjoy the rest of the weekend....maybe some news for us next week??!! hmmmm???

Anonymous said...

oooh - those ARE super cute bags. May have to ditch my Trader Joe's bags and go with one of these...