CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel??

Well, I just got a call from the agency and they are filing our papers tomorrow. Yep, you heard it first here. Tomorrow. I can't believe it. I'm still a bit stunned. And to be honest, until we actually get the court date, I'm trying not to get too excited.

OK, who am I fooling. I'm totally excited.

We got our referral around Christmas last year so have been waiting 5 months for this news. Yippee. Probably will hear about the actual court date some time next week but I am estimating traveling to pick her up during the second half of July.

10 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. You have waited a LONG time for that court date.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! (it's about time)
;-)

Josh said...

Fantastic!

MB said...

Yay!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is FANTASTIC news! I'm so so happy for you - what a long wait you had for a court date!

Chris said...

Waiting on pins and needles with you!!! Praying hard for today to be the day we finally get our court dates!!!
Blessings,
Christine

Julie said...

That is fantastic! I am so happy to hear it!

Bennett said...

Good for you

You and your family are in my prayers.

Tami said...

very exciting!!!!!!!!

Chris said...

Nikko. I am so happy for you :)
Fiori is a beautiful baby and I can't wait for her to come home.
You will be in love with her right away .