CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Pre-holiday weekend craziness

I'm sitting in my house lamenting another week gone with no news of a court date. So a plane starts circling overhead. Turns out it is a Highway Patrol plane and it keeps circling for the better part of an hour. It is joined by another plane and a few helicopters and a ton of sirens can be heard in the background. Soon enough, the neighbors all start sending in messages on our Listserve about police activity, drawn guns, police blockades, etc.

Seems I'm watching a news drama unfold. Someone just emailed that there was a kidnapping with a shooting and that there are two armed men on the run in the hills around my house. Yikes.

Seems the air support has finally moved off so I am wondering if it is safe to leave my house now.

No comments: