CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Here today, gone tomorrow

Well, I'm heading out tomorrow afternoon. I'm super excited. I'll be gone three weeks which is forever. Other than a couple of work trips, I don't think I've been gone from home for three weeks since the mid 90s. To boot, I'll be largely away from email and phone communication which I know hasn't happened since the early 90s. In fact, Matt always gets on me for taking my computer and constantly "checking in" when I travel.

Our dossier is on the way back to us so I will be hand carrying it to Ethiopia. I'm also hand carrying two 50 pound boxes of donations for several orphanages. I've even got lots more stuff to take for the next trip thanks to several generous donors and Matt's mom who seems to have cleaned our Walmart.

No comments: