CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Could it be?

Well, we are over the first major hurdle. The country dossier is all done and on its way to the Ethiopian embassy tomorrow and then to Ethiopia itself next week. I may hand carry it or may have it sent via DHL to arrive there right around the same time I am arriving. As the dossier being "in-country" is a requirement for getting a child referred, I suppose there is a chance that we may get a referral while I am there or at least that I may meet our eventual son or daughter. Can you imagine? I am coming prepared with camera, memory cards, extra batteries and computer for downloading.

Thanks to many generous people, I have two large boxes filled with supplies, toys and clothes to take to several orphanages. I even have some leftover to take during our next trip.

Meanwhile, we are busy packing, getting together our first aid kit, getting shots, buying malaria meds ($250 for us both, what?!?), hand sanitizer, etc...

1 comment:

Josh said...

Exciting! Good luck!