CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our latest obsession

After we did the can you name the countries of Africa quiz, we went in search of other "name the countries of..." quizzes and came across Sporcle. This is the best site ever. Well, as long as you don't mind finding out how poor your memory is.

Not only does it have name the countries quizzes, it also has quizzes on all kinds of topics such as Tom Hanks movies (there are 35!), the Seven Deadly Sins, Olympic cities, US Presidents, NBA teams, signs of the zodiac, etc...

So nerds that we are, when we were in Tahoe with our friends Kevin and Lucia this past weekend, we all had our computers out (yep, all four of us brought one) and took the quizzes simultaneously. I am sad to announce that I am no longer International Geography Queen as both Kevin and Lucia topped me in every continent except Africa and I had already taken that one so had an advantage. Not that taking it before helped since I did pretty much the same which further shows how poor my memory retention is these days.

The cool thing is that they keep adding new ones. Since only Sunday, they've added Pixar movies, television theme songs, Quentin Tarantino movies, US authors, Beatles albums and tons more.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

MB said...

Ooh!!I <3 it!!! :) Yay!! Thanks!