CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Guess what I got for my birthday!

A new Flip Mino to replace the one that went missing. And it is even in HD now. Suuuweeeet.

Fiori has a myriad of words. She has graduated from Hi to Hello as seen in the video above. She repeats nearly everything but has retained baby, whoa (when she falls down), more, Miles, Casper, Ellie (the dogs), daddy, mommy, bottle, up, down (actually it is more like dup which she uses interchangeably for down or up), uh-oh spaghetti-o (more like uh-oh sket-o), dog, adios, hasta luego and my personal favorite "I'm gonna get you" which she says when she wants us to chase her around the couch and which sounds nothing like I'm gonna get you but we know what she means.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a great vocabulary little Fiori has! And I love the gate and head shaking moves!

Anonymous said...

laughing out loud that is too cute the shaking and her head! lol

Kathleen