CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Go Bears!

For those of you that don't know, I am a pretty big Cal fan and we have season tickets for football. I was pretty excited to take Fiori to her first game but also a little scared as how it would go for an 11 month old. Well, let me tell you she did great and was a total hit with the folks around her.



The game was a blow out and we thought about leaving early but I kind of wanted to see if she could last out the whole game. Check her out - still going with seven minutes left in the fourth quarter...

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Oh Nikko..that top picture is priceless. I love it. She is going to be a big fan, or a sports player! How cute.

Rebecca said...

Love Fiori's little "cheerleader" outfit!

Anonymous said...

So crazy cute! She really looks into it!

ellerbee eight said...

She looks like she could be calling the plays. I've never seen a baby pay attention to football like that. My husband is jealous. None of my kids pay attention like that even now! Good for Fiori.

Laurie said...

She's adorable as always! I love her!!