CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Matt finally buys something for Fiori

And in true Matt fashion, it is weird. He decided to get her stuffed animals. Oh, how cute you might think. No, he decides to get her Giant Microbes and Ugly Dolls.

From left to right:
* Toxic Mold
* Flesh Eating Disease
* Ebola Virus
* Penicillin
* Flea


And here is Ox and Icebat.

Serves me right for marrying someone in advertising, a field that prides itself on creative (i.e. oddball) people.

Although I must admit I think Penicillin is kind of cute. Ebola looks like poo.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Nikko, I am cracking up at those stuffed toys! They are too funny and I am sure Fiori will love them dearly! Matt maybe quirky, but the sentiment was too sweet!! I am so happy for you two!!

Blessings,

Chris